Saturday, December 7, 2013

Week 5 and Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving at the Mexico City CCM



Sending pictures to the family on Thanksgiving Day


Hey mom!
 This week has gone pretty good! 5 days until I head out for Chile! Its crazy to think I have been here almost 6 weeks! I bet time is flying by for everyone except for you and the fam haha... I wish I had more time to learn more! I don’t feel 100 percent ready but you can never be 100 percent ready anyways! Today we had turkey and mashed potatoes for lunch! It was really nice of the cooks to do that for us! No packages yet!  I’m glad USU won! Sounds like we are doing okay! I miss you guys alot too! I miss having Thanksgiving with all you guys! But you are right! I KNOW that I am supposed to be here. Not in the US. Not at Thanksgiving. Not at the football games....well maybe there. Haha kidding. I am where I need to be. And it’s really hard at times to see that, it’s hard to finally face that fact. But the Lord needs me now then ever. And even though it’s hard, I know I am here for a reason! I pray for you guys every time I pray... which is literally at least ten times a day! Keep up the prayers!
Just want everyone to know how much I love them! I miss them alot! Tell them I always think about them and they are always in my prayers! If you ever need help in your life the Lord is waiting with open arms! Hey mom and dad and Cole and Gabe and Abby, I love you guys! Stay strong and have a good Thanksgiving okay!? I love you! I’ll talk to you soon!
Love, Elder Noel



No comments:

Post a Comment