Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 4 Mexico MTC

                        Me emailing my family and friends!  I just got my haircut!
                 Hermana Lambs parents sent her a box of doughnuts so we had a party!
 From left to right, Elder Sherman, Elder Clarke (DL), Elder Barlow (my comp), ME! Hermana Lamb, Hermana Davidson, Elder Wallace, Elder Richins, Elder Farnsworth a.k.a. Farns$, Elder Peaua, and one of the funniest kids ever Elder Jarvis (Under Wallace's Legs)                    Thats the crew!!
               Writing in my journal while my comp plays with his camera!


This week has gone by fast! I can’t believe I have been out for one month now, that’s crazy! The days go by like weeks but the weeks go by like days! It’s a weird feeling to explain but it’s true.  I can’t believe Christmas is in a month! I feel like I need more time but I don’t want to stay here, I want to get out! It’s rough and frustrating at times but that is how it is for everyone, plus if you start comparing your self to other people you will never be good enough because there will always be someone who is better than you. So the language will be a struggle and the spirit will be a struggle and teaching and adjusting to the culture and getting along with my comp and all that stuff will be a struggle, but I know the Lord will help me get through it. I’m hanging in there.  I’m anxious to get in the field! I’m glad Gabe writes me, I didn’t know how much I would miss them! I love my district and my comp is way cool to!
Here is a funny thing that happened, so Elder Jarvis and his comps found a riddle under their bed in their casa. The riddle leads to a place in the forest behind our dorm.  We found a fly swatter that had the “Sword of Laban”, and the “Sling of David”, written on it, also a volleyball signed by the people who wrote the riddle. Now me and my comp and Elder Jarvis and his comp are making the ¨gold plates¨ .   We are writing scripture like passages of our days in the MTC and then we are going to put it with the rest of the stuff so other people can find it and enjoy I am writing the first book in the gold plates entitled ,”The Book of Noel”!

Overall I think I can honestly say I’m happy, its not like I’m doing kart wheels in my jail cell of an apartment but I generally find myself smiling and having fun!
I love and miss you all!

Love your son,

            Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment