Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"I'm doing what?" March 3, 2014

Hey Mom!                                                                                         March 3, 2014

How are ya!? First few days in my sector were a little rough but I like my new sector, it’s a lot smaller than my old one.  It is like a smaller town, kind of like a condensed Eden. We are in sector, Cañete 2  near the city of Lebu. I'll send you the address of our house next week so you can see it from Google Earth. We have taught a lot more lessons than my old sector. I think we have been blessed. My comp is really cool, he is funny and a good worker. Can't see the ocean from where we are, we are about an hour away from it. But I like it here. 

The youth here are amazing. Most are recent converts of about a year or two. They leave with us on visits all the time. We have a baptism for saturday with a guy. He has a hard time remembering things but he is good. When they announced his baptism in elders quorum he looked at me and said, "what am I going to do"? It was funny, but after he remembered.  I appreciate your uplifting words and I know I can do this thanks to the Lord and prayers back home. Anyways, I hope you have a great week! I love you alot!
Chau!
Elder Noel!

My new companion-  funny guy  (he forgot to tell us his name)

1 comment:

  1. Glad all is well Hayden! I like reading this blog. Thank you for your mission work! :)

    ReplyDelete