Monday, August 18, 2014

Transfers

my zone 

my district

Elder Wallace and me and the hermanas
Hey Mom,                                   August 11, 2014                                                                                                                                     

Well.... my days in Cañete have come to a close. Im sad to be leaving this place, there are alot of people here that I have come to love and I will be sad to have to say goodbye to them. I will also miss my companion a lot!

I don't have to much time to write today but I just wanted to let you know that I will be going to my new sector called Boca Sur. It is Concepcion basicamente in the zone of San Pedro. There are 32 missionaries in the zone and its the biggest zone in the mission. I will live with the Zone leaders again and I guess there are 180 members that attend . A really big ward.  The thing is they called me as District Leader.  I don't know how to do that but I guess I just go and do it haha.  It's Elder Wallace's old sector. The first sector that he was in and he told me that he loved it. So I am really excited.   I think a change will be really good for me.

I love you a lot and I will be praying for you like always and I hope that you have a great week!

Your the best! 
Elder Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment