Monday, July 28, 2014

Together again

My CCM district together again
I love the beach in Lebu

Baptism of Luz (it means light)


Hey Mom,                                                                        July 28, 2014                                                                                                                                  

 I was able to meet with president and we had a pretty nice talk. He is a funny down to earth guy who has learned to work hard but enjoy life at the same time. He is a very balanced person if you know what I mean.  


I cant  believe it has been 1 year since we put in that walk way, that went by really fast haha. I just realized that I almost have a year in the mission, that scares me. Pretty crazy.

The week went okay, we were able to have another baptism this week. Her name is Luz (light). She is the mom of three.  She is a really funny lady and I think that if she can hold strong and learn more about the gospel and how it can help her that she will benefit tremendously from it.

Im glad that you have taken the challenge to try and recognize Christ more in your life. That is something that alot of us stuggle with. Even as missionaries  sometimes we get so caught up in other things that we forget why we are even here in the first place.  Honestly, I feel like when I see Christ in my life I see him in someone elses.  I see him answering prayers or comforting people and when investigators and members tell us experiences you can see that God had a plan all along.  There was a talk  by Pres Monson. About seeing God in our lives. He sees that when we are in the middle of the tornado we cannot, or it's difficult to see God's hand directly in our lives. But when we conquer the trial we can look back and see that he was there the whole time, every step of the way.

I think i will be getting transfered this cambio. it ends the 12 of Aug.  I don't want to leave Cañete. I actually like it here.  But the Lord's will right? 

Keep on recognizing the Lord's hand in your life. 

Love you!!! 

Elder Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment