Sunday, July 27, 2014

Another successful week

La familia H

Baptism Day


Hey Mom,                                                                         July 21, 2014                                                               


This week we were able to baptize a great family of 3. La familia H. They are a really great loving family and have the goal to go to the temple next year. Its really quite amazing what the Lord can do as soon as people decide to follow him. It was cool to see them get baptized and the mom and dad actually got married this week as well. The Lord has really been giving us great people to find teach and baptize. Hopefully we can keep up the process.

Today for pday we went to the beach in Lebu. My companion kept saying he felt like he was home because he is from Hawaii and he hasn't seen a beach in like 3 months.

Things with training are going okay, all I can do is my best and let the Lord take care of the part that I can't do.  My comp seems to be doing good. He laughs a lot and jokes around too, so thats good. I feel like a bad father haha but I told him that he has been training me. He is a good kid and I have learned a lot from him.  Spanish is coming along good. I can understand basically everything everyone says and get across what I need to say. I would like to be able to speak a lot better, so I will be trying to work on that.

(I asked Hayden what a typical day was for him)

A typical day, at 7 we wake up, pray, get ready eat, at 8:30 personal study, 9:30 we plan and have comp study. Then at 11 we have his training program for one hour and then at 12 we do practices or leave to go work. At 1:30 we have lunch and at 3 we have language study, worst time for language study, ever. At 4 we work and we get back at 9:30 sleep at 11. Same thing for two years. I feel like I am used to the schedule, but we have to make sure we take advantage of all the things that we are doing so that we can be efficient and effective. 

I'm sure that you have noticed in my latest pictures, I am getting fat. I have gained almost 20 pounds haha. 20 pounds! I can't believe it. There is another reason for me to start working out again.

Your the best and before you know it I will be home. But in the meantime, I've got some work to do. I love you mom! Have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment