Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Drunk Guy and Fleas

Hey Mom,                                                                       March 31, 2014 
                                                                                                                                                      Its me! How are you doing!? I hope well like always!  I can start to feel an increase in the urgency of the work. Yes life is a balance. We all need a balance in life and it can start with putting the Lord first in everything that we do. 

So this week we were headed home and this drunk guy was walking down a hill. We tried to help him down but he didn't want any help. So we let him go and he totally tripped and smacked his knee really hard. We tried to help him but he wouldnt have any of it. Yes, I have had some fleas here they are called poulgas. If you could send me another flea collar that would be nice. 

Transfers are next week and I'm pretty sure my comp is headed out. That means I will be leading the sector. This will be the first time I will be doing it. I'm a little worried about it but I figure if I just do my very best to find teach and baptize and be obedient, than whatever the result is, is what it is, ya know? or maybe I'm a little off there haha! 

This apartment is smaller but I like it better. Its starting to get cold here and really rainy so that is never fun but oh well. Three of our investigators told us that they didn't have time to meet with us or go to church or anything like that. So they dropped us, but that's the mission life I guess!  Sorry no pictures this week. I forgot the cord to hook into the computer! But hey I love you! I hope you have a good week! By the way I got the package!!! Thank you so much!! Everything I needed and wanted.  Take care!

Chau! 

Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment