Monday, June 2, 2014

TESTIMONY

Hey Mom,                                                                                     

 How are ya!

Love is the key to the gospel. There is no greater thing on this earth than true charity. Like it says in Corinthians that I could have faith to move mountains, but if we don’t have charity than we are nothing.

This week we had some investigators come to church! And they loved it! They have a baptismal date for the 21 of June.  A mom, and 2 sons. One is 15 and  the other is 8. In total the family is 5, but the dad doesn’t like it. His dad is a pastor. The only problem is they are not married! But we will be working on it!!

This week in church was testimony meeting. I learned this week how powerful a testimony can be! SHARE YOUR TESTIMONIES. They are powerful and can touch the hearts of the people! 

My comp is doing good! He is not used to the cold but it’s coming along haha. He actually is doing a really good job. Except this week I noticed that I haven’t been letting him speak as much. This is a mistake. I have been trying to control the lessons too much. I will be working on that! But he is a great guy! I love him!

But I love you guys! Love you mom!


Your the best! Elder Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment