Friday, September 26, 2014

40 cigarets down to 1

This is from a zone conference.  It includes the mission president and his wife and his counselors.  Can you find Hayden?

Hey Mom,                                      Sept 15, 2014

 It was awful being sick but Im fine now. I am doing just great.  I think for the most part I am happy.  I just want to find my stride as a missionary so to speak. I think that i just need to dive in and not worry about other things.

This week started out good and then went out the window. We have and investigator with a date to get baptized this saturday , his name is J , we are trying to find John, to baptize him haha. J smoked 40 cigarets a day. The church has a stop smoking program and we are trying to help him with that.  So far, he has smoked 1 cigaret this week. Quite an improvement.  We are hoping he can keep it up to get baptized this week!

But mom I love you so much! You are the best! I hope that you guys have a great time this week and I will be praying for you guys! 

I don't really have any good pictures to send, but next week for sure I will send some great pictures, hopefully with a baptism. 

Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment