Thursday, October 16, 2014

Packages and Baptism

Hey Mom,                           September 29th, 2014                              

I cannot believe that I am going to turn 20 years old this next week. That just absolutely blows my mind. And by the way, I received the package! Thanks so much. Don't worry, I haven't opened up the presents yet, I am going to wait until the sixth haha.  The rain is getting old thats for sure, but it sounds like the rainy season is just about to end so thats a good thing.


I hope the Aggies can pull it of against YBU. I have faith in em. 

The beginning of this week was sorta blaaa. But it ended up being a pretty good week other than I have got a cold again. I can't seem to catch a break with this sickness stuff. But oh well thats how it goes I guess.  The constant work I think can sometimes seem over whelming and we don't see how we can keep up with it.  But the Lord has provided a way for all of his children to overcome whatever trial and test we face in this life, and I know that if we will LEARN to depend on him then our weaknesses will be made into strengths.

J got baptized! It was so cool to be able to see him get baptized and take that important step.  I just hope we can keep showing him the true importance of the gospel so that he will continue to make good decisions and choices in his life.  

I live with the zone leaders, and this week we got a new Zone Leader. His name is Elder A. He is a really great Zone Leader and the second he arrived he changed the zone around. I had the opportunity to work with him on thursday and it was awesome. We worked really well together and I learned a lot from him. He helped me to see that we can be hardworkers and have fun at the same time. He is a great guy.

I from my first sector called me the other day. It was cool to hear from him and talk to him. He sends his love and everything. I thanked him for his help that he gave to me at the beginning of my mission. I think it would be cool if you guys could maybe write him, share a scripture or something. Just a thought.

This week is conference and we are all getting pretty excited. Watching conference in the mission is really alot different then at home. I feel like I get alot more out of it than I did at home. I challenge you guys to watch and apply the stuff you learn at conference this week. 

Keep up the good work as a mom and I will talk to you next week, on my birthday. 
Your the best! Love you!

Elder Noel

Lots of presents for my birthday!
Love my chips ahoy

Our baptism this week

No comments:

Post a Comment