Thursday, February 26, 2015

My 1st training

Hey Mom!                                   February 9th, 2015

      The week went okay. We have just been knocking on doors the whole week because we haven't really had anyone to teach, so that has been a little discouraging. We just gotta keep knocking to show the Lord that we are willing to work hard and I know that he will bless us if we do so! 
     This week we had to give a training to the missionaries in our zone of what we learned when we went up to Concepcion, I think it went okay. We talked about obedience and things like that, I hope that the missionaries were able to learn and understand something from what we taught. I understand that I have to 2 weeks at being a zone leader and that I am still learning and growing. I want to help the zone to have results but sometimes the results just don't come. I guess that I need to be a positive example to the missionaries in our zone and do my best and then let the Lord take care of the rest.
      We took a lady to church named V. She is a single mom who runs a sewing shop. She has a hard time really grasping what we are trying to teach her, but we will keep working at it and I think that she will make the decision to be baptized and receive  the Holy Ghost.
     One thing that I have learned in my mission, excuses don't get us anywhere. If we always are making excuses for why we don't accomplish our goals, we can never realize that maybe we just have to change and be better. I know that I have a lot of things that I can do to be a better missionary.  We all can do better everyday, thats what this gospel is about.
     Keep on praying for those missionary opportunities and I know that they will come! Thanks for everything! 
     Take care,
         Elder Noel


No comments:

Post a Comment