Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cole's Call

Hey Everyone!                               March 2, 2015

 I don't think that I will have time to write indivdual letters this week but just in case I am going to write one big letter. Just know that I did read all of the letters indivdually.

COLE! CONGRATS BROTHA! Thats awesome! I am so excited for you! Alot of prepartion and planning goes into recieving a mission call. Just know that Lima, Peru is exactly where the Lord wants you to be and that June 30 is when the Lord wants you to leave. It will be awesome to have my brother on a mission at the same time as me.  I know that we won't see each other for a long time, but it doesnt matter, cause we got the eternities!! Brush up on the spanish! Peruvians speak really good spanish. So we may not even understand each other when we get back but at least we will be able to communicate a little bit. Thanks for the example COLE! KEEP IT UP!

This week was a pretty good week. We were able to have 5 investigators in church and some of them are preparing for baptism for the month of March so we will see how we can help them out! As for the zone things are not looking as good. We wanted to enter the month with 15 baptismals dates, but we only have about half of that. There are people who have gone to church but have not committed to baptism, so they could still do it this month. We will see what happens, we just gotta keep praying and working!

Last week we found a new investigator named L. He is about 55 years old and he is a very intelligent man, he knows whats going on, anyways we taught him about the Book of Mormon and he loved it! He read the entire introduction and then some of the book and we are hoping that we can put a baptismal date for him for the month of April. The only thing is he is a strong catholic. But we will try and help him out! 

Cambios are next week and I can't believe that this one is almost over. I will be staying most likely but my comp might be leaving. We get along well and we are working pretty well together so it would sorta be lame if he left but the work goes on no matter what.

But hey I love you guys. On the sixth I will only have seven months left on my mission. It sorta hit me this week really hard that time is going by really fast.  I look at the calendar and the months just keep flying by. Its unreal.

But hey I love you all! Thanks for all the Love and for all the letters! I hope that you all have a great week! Take Care! 

Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment