Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's getting warm here!

Hey Mom,                                  November 17,2014

     Things are certainly starting to warm up here, I got burned on saturday pretty bad, everyone at church called me Rudolf instead of Papa Noel. haha
      We had five investigators in church this week so that was good. That family that I have been telling you guys about came so that was great. We are starting to work with the dad of the family as well so that they can get married and all get baptized, but its going to take a solid miracle, I know it can be done. 
     The training is going pretty good, I am actually learning a lot too, so that is a good thing.  My companion is teaching me and I am teaching him. We get along good and we don't really have any problems as far as pride or anything like that, so thats good, I just hope that we can continue it.  We actually invited 20 people to be baptized this week.  I make my ``son`` invite everyone to be baptized so that he can get a good feel for it. He does it like a champ.  Nine of the 20 said yes too, thats good.
     I know it can be hard sometimes to find time to read the scriptures and things like that, but I know that as we put God first, he takes care of the rest. 
I love you! I hope that you have a great week!
Elder Noel
I love zone conferences

some really good Elders!

No comments:

Post a Comment