Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

Hey Mom,                               November 24, 2014

Our week this week was actually okay, we were able to have 8 investigators in church so thats good.  Not to much to say about this week other than my kid is doing a great job. He is a good guy and has alot of desire to be a good missionary.  He kind of gave me a jump start again about missionary so thats good.
     The people we are teaching seem to be doing good. There are a lot of things sometimes that keep people from progressing, such as working on sundays, word of wisdom, law of chastity, things like that. But the ones who do always end up happier. It reminds me of a good scripture in Mosiah. 

Mosiah 2:41 ¨And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.¨

Its just a good reminder that those who keep the commandments will always be blessed, always. I know that as we keep the commandments, that God will bless us and keep us from harm.
     Bad news about the family that we have been teaching, things haven't been going so well for them but we will continue to pray and see what happens.
     This is my last Thanksgiving in my mission, which is weird to think. I hope that you guys have a great time together this Thanksgiving and maybe you can save me a turkey leg or something, I will probably have rice and chicken haha, the usual.
     Keep up the great work and I will talk to you later! I love you! Your the best! 

With mucho amor, 
Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment