Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Changes at zone conference

Hey Mom,                              January 12, 2015

This week was a good week. We had a zone conference with president and a couple other of zones. They talked about how we just need to worry about our calling and stop comparing ourselves to everyone else, its true and its a big lesson to learn.
 At  zone conference they also told us that from now on we will not be counting numbers. The only things that we will count will be baptisms, people in church, and baptismal dates. It's a pretty big change actually, this comes from the area presidency. I think its for the better and it will help us to focus more on the person and trying to help them get to church and get baptized. So this causes for some good and bad things, just another thing to stress about and to adjust to but thats how the mission is, but I like it.  
     We didn't have any one in church this week which was a big let down, but the kids of the family that we baptized a couple of weeks ago got the priesthood this week. So that was good to see.  
     Haha Im sorry that its so cold there, here it is pretty hot, it's good and bad.  It's hard sometimes because I feel like I am going to die, but where I am at there is always a constant wind.  It's not too bad but all in all it's a lot better than the rain haha.
     I have learned here in my mission that you should always think before you do/say something that you might regret, I think I am learning day by day the importance of all of this. Discouragement is satans way of trying to destroy us, and a lot of times he gets to us. If we can recognize it before it becomes a problem, then we can apply the gospel and beat out satan.

Thanks for all your love and support, I love you! Elder Noel  

P.S. I am thinking about extending my mission another six weeks, hahah what do you think?

Waiting for dinner to start

Me and President Bluth

A great family!

We had to take an oven over to a members house and we had to use this tricilce.

No comments:

Post a Comment