Saturday, January 3, 2015

Last post of 2014

Hey Mom,                                  Dec 29, 2014

You are right it was great to see and talk to you guys, all of you looked really good, I can't believe that it was seven months ago the last time that I was able to skype with you guys. Time really does go by fast and that it why it is so important to take advantage of every second that God gives us to live and to be in his true church. 
     My favorite thing about my mission is probably just the feeling or the thought that you may have blessed someones life today.  Its hard sometimes and its stressful, and there are somedays where I just want to pull out my hair and give up. But thats how it is and deep down I do love being a missionary. Its not all roses but as you see people progress and change it makes up for all the hard times. 
     I hope and pray that you have a safe new years eve and a great week! 

Love you! 
Elder Noel


1 comment: