Saturday, January 3, 2015

Nothing Much

Hey Mom!                                    Dec 8, 2014                                                                                                                                         

How are you doing? And don't worry I am okay haha, I was just sorta startled and nervous to talk to people for the next couple of days but right now I am okay!

Thanks for the picture of the Christmas tree, it looks pretty good but it also looks really skinny haha, I couldn't tell the difference between Cole and the tree haha, but it looks like you guys had a fun time decorating it.

Im not sure how long we will be able to skype this year but I do know that we will be able to skype. I think that president Bluth doesn't want us talking for too long so I am thinking that it will be less time that it was on Mothers Day and on Christmas.  So far I have not received any packages, but I'm sure I will very soon. I am very very excited to be able to see and talk to you guys, it will be a great day.

This last week was alright, nothing to special other than we had return and report, its when all of the new missionaries and their trainers go to the mission office to see what happened over the past 5 weeks or so. It was cool, president was there and the assistants, they talked to us about what we can do better and things like that, it was pretty cool.

On wednesday our zone and 3 other zones are having the Christmas conference. It should be pretty fun, I will send you pictures of it next week.
Its pretty crazy how time flys, I only have ten months left, I cant believe it, I love you!

 Take care! 
Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment