Sunday, May 3, 2015

Another week

Hey Mom!                       April 27, 2015
It sounds like your week this week was a good week!  I can't believe that Colton and Mason get home in a little over than a month. I bet all the girls are starting to line up! It will be a cool thing to see how much they have grown and learned over the past two years! Time goes by faster than we all think!

It sounds like the kids are doing pretty well! I’m sure that they are all ready to get out of school and get on to summer haha, I know that the last month of school was the best but as well frustrating because time seems to move really slow haha.

This week was a pretty good week! It was a rough week but a good one. The wedding is still on and Z came to church so that made me really happy and she is excited for her baptism, now we just need to talk to her about enduring to the very end, but I am really excited for her and we hope and pray that she will be able to be baptized on the 16th of this month!  L as well is doing good, he came to church again and loved it, again. He now has gone to church 8 times in a row, he is more active than some of the members haha. We are really praying and trying to find out what we can do to get this guy baptized. This week we are going to challenge him to get baptized on the 16th of May! I love that guy!  J, a convert from Boca Sur has been emailing me and has told me that she is doing really well, she moved to Valparaiso about 1 month ago to study and told me that she is going to institute and has finished the Principles of the Gospel book, and has finished the Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson.  She is doing really well and it makes me happy to hear about what she is up to!

Stress is an interesting thing.  I find that when I am stressed, which is almost always haha, my mind wants to just sort of give up and go home but my spirit says the opposite. It can be hard sometimes to overcome feelings of stress especially when we are doing things that are really important. But I try to take a step back and look at the reason that I am doing all of this. Why am I preaching the gospel? It helps me to have more spiritual strength to over come the down times when my natual man is telling me to just quit. I think I could go on and on about things that I have learned in the mission but I don't have all day to write haha. 

How are you doing? How is work and everything else? I love you! Your the best mom ever! Take care this week! 

Love, 

Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment