Sunday, May 3, 2015

Together again

Hey Mom!                     April 20, 2015

Another week down and also another cambio, I swear the cambios go by faster than the days haha, its really weird!  

But today we recieved the cambios and me and Elder Wallace will be together for at least another six weeks!! He gets to enjoy my presence for a little bit longer jk. I'm glad that we will have more time together because we have alot of plans for the zone and I know that we will help the zone to reach its maximum potential!!

But anyways about Z, she came to church this week! And she even came early so that we could show her the baptismal font! She really liked it and we are planning her baptism so that she can get baptized  the day after she gets married, it should be a really cool thing to see!  L is still there, man he is a man of mystery we don't really know what else to do with him because we have tried just about everything to get this guy baptized and for some reason he just tells us that he doesn't feel the need to take the step in his life, so we are trying to think of what we can do to try and help him feel the need to be baptized! Its something that is hard but I think we need to just have and exercise faith! He also came to church this week,that makes 7 attendances in a row.

It sounds like you guys had a pretty crazy week this week! Lots of things happened, alot of ups and alot of downs.  I will be sure to write grandma, I remember Uncle Jay, that guy was awesome. I don't think I ever saw him sad or mad or grumpy or anything, he was always happy and had a smile on his face. But thanks to the Gospel we know what will happen and that we can see him again!


I don’t have to much more time to write, but just know that the people here take care of me just fine and they help me out so

I got the package so THANK YOU! It was awesome! I’m not sure what to do with some of it haha like the spike balls haha. But I’m sure I will find some use for them! 

I love you mom and I hope that you have a great week! Take care! I love you!


Elder Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment