Thursday, May 21, 2015

the Day after Mother's day Skype

Hey Mom!                                                                    May 11,2015                                                          

It was great to see you yesterday and to be able to talk with you face to face! Well.. almost face to face haha! It was really nice to see the family and to see how much everyone has grown up! It is amazing to me to see how fast all the kids grow up! They look so much older but wiser to! Haha


I basically told you guys all that is going on in the work right now, we are just really praying and hoping for Z! We really want her to get baptized and remain active in the church because she could be such a great member! I wish I could introduce you all to my investigators and things like that just so that they can see that the gospel really does make families happy! 

I dont have to much more to say this week other than i love you guys and i am so grateful for you and for this gospel! I hope that you had a great Mothers Day and that you were able to enjoy your day! Tell everyone back home I love them and that if they get a chance they can send me a letter or two!

Have a great week mom! I love you! 

Elder Noel!


Trunky letters...... Its the letter that has some of the info about returning home 

                        Pretending to be Ok with the letter

Pday tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment